Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Unbelievably awesome!

I actually received an email proclaiming that the 'horrible spammers' from Nigeria have been caught and prosecuted. Those 'horrendous blokes' have proven guilty of stealing money from nice hard working folks such as me. The Nigerian government wants to make sure I receive all the money which has been stolen from me and will personally send $600,000 to me by Western Union! All I have to do is reply to the email to get 'what is due' to me!

This is a work of art of complete dishonesty and deceit! The con men are now acting like they're the good guys who are against them. Wow!!!

The email even ends with the statement "Now is the time to stop dishonest spam emails which try to steal honest people's hard-earned money!"

(((Did I send those good folks $100 so I could get that imaginative $600,000 which is mine? Maybe.))))

No comments:

Post a Comment