Saturday, March 16, 2013

Frustrating Creatures of the Night

Frustrating Creatures of the Night
Out of all my bird feeders, I only have one left. Some varmint(s) has been coming at night and aggressively knocks them down and destroys them to get to the Sunflower seeds. This creature is: (1) a versatile, agile climber, (2) able to grasp and manipulate with it's paws, (3) cunning, clever, and able to plan, (4) fairly strong and capable of destroying hard plastic, and (5) a ravenous eater!

I personally think it must be a raccoon on steroids. A bear? (Probably not since it climbs above the feeders and pulls them up by their cords.) Or perhaps it's a nocturnal, seed eating chimpanzee surviving in an environment where it shouldn't even be!

Whatever.
I'm now forced to come-up with an alternate plan in order to feed my birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment