Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coquille Coffee

Coquille Coffee by pdw's atelier
Coquille Coffee, a photo by pdw's atelier on Flickr.

I don't consider myself a coffee snob, but I do know what I like and I am quite picky when it comes to getting my caffeine fix for the day. But that said, I have no trouble stooping to enjoying lesser brewed blends when they're the only option available.

To Starbuck's credit, I do hold their extremely dark French Roast to be my brew of choice. The only problem I have with Starbucks is I feel they've single-handedly inflated coffee drinking costs beyond what they ever should have reached. To my delight, Starbuck's child company 'Seattle's Best' offers the same coffee I like, only calling it their #5, at drastically lower prices. 30 to 40% cheaper is nothing to sneeze at!

Blah, blah, blah, pass me a cup and be ready to refill it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment