Saturday, November 27, 2010

i HATE when i LOVE it

Guilty pleasures that go against who you are and the principles you hold.

A pacifist who loves to watch war films.

A vegetarian who enjoys the taste of beef.

A judge who approves of vigilante justice.

A priest who...

What?
Not you?
s o r r y
____________________________________

"For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate. But if I do the very thing I do not want to do , I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good. So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me." (Romans 7:15-20)


________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment