Saturday, July 16, 2011

No Thanks Pandora

Pandora can supposedly learn what your taste in music is. It struggles with my odd musical taste since I might love one artist and despise the next… in the same genre! They try to group all alternative artists together, which doesn’t work for me… being different is what makes them alternative! They are alternative from both the mainstream and from one another as well.

Pandora also attempts to group artists from the same decade together. Nope, doesn’t work for me. The 70s might have had some of the best music around, but it also had some of the worst.

And I make it even more difficult for Pandora because I don’t even really like all the songs by the SAME ARTIST! I view the majority of recording artists thusly… “that’s one of their good songs, but that’s one of their crappy ones.”

Pandora? Good concept, but doesn’t work for me.
-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment